Foreign debt

Foreign debt

What is foreign debt?

Foreign debt relates to judgments held anywhere outside of England and Wales, including Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.

How can Marston help?

Our foreign debt service means we can enforce when a judgment is held outside England and Wales, but the customer is based or has assets here in England and Wales.

While the process of registration can be complicated, our team is able to assist with the process and deal with these cases. The service is free of charge, with the exception of court costs.

We are skilled in assisting with these cases and our transfer up service is able to easily assist in the registration of the European Court order here in the High Court to allow for the issue of the writ. We can also accept incoming judgments from anywhere in the EU as a European Enforcement Order.

Want to contact us?

Please call us on 0333 320 2549.

Talk to us

Get in contact to see how we can help

Case studies

Case studies

Transfer Up

Transfer Up

Sectors we work with

See which business sectors we work with

What do you want to do next?

Click on one of the buttons below to see how our free Transfer Up service can help you or read our case studies and see how our services have helped many of our existing clients and more.