Forfeiture of lease
What is a forfeiture of lease?
In circumstances where commercial tenants are in breach of covenant, and where rent arrears cannot be recovered, the landlord can exercise the common law remedy of forfeiture.
How can Marston help?
This service is provided by our Swift division which will:
- Draft a repossession notice
- Draft a bailee notice; which means any third party goods can be lawfully disposed of if no legitimate claims are received
- Carry out a detailed inventory of goods supported by digital photographs
- Organise a professional locksmith
- All instructions are carried out within 24 hours after receipt.
Want to contact us?
If you would like to instruct Swift please visit: http://www.swiftcredit.co.uk